Visionaid International designs and manufactures fast, effective and simple to use software and devices for people who are partially sighted, blind or dyslexic. Established in 2005, Visionaid International is a UK based manufacturer dedicated to making high quality solutions that give greater independence.
The portable machine that reads to you!
NEW ReadEasy Evolve ECO and MAX
We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW updated ReadEasy Evolve - ReadEasy Evolve ECO and ReadEasy Evolve MAX
Here are some of the key features of the Evolve ECO:
- With the push of a single button the ReadEasy Evolve ECO photographs printed text and within seconds, begins reading it out loud. Letters, bank statements, books, recipes, product packaging etc. are all read with ease.
- ReadEasy Evolve ECO uses a new 13MP camera providing even more accurate text-to-speech for up to A4 sized documents
- Energy Saving - Uses a quarter of the electricity of the ReadEasy Evolve
- Supports 30+ languages with automatic language detection
- Battery Option Available.
Some of the key features of the Evolve MAX:
- ReadEasy Evolve MAX is the world's only portable standalone reading machine capable of capturing A3 (tabloid) sized documents, great for reading newspapers, larger books, magazines etc.
- ReadEasy Evolve MAX uses a new 18MP high resolution camera providing the best possible image for the most accurate text-to-speech
- Largest available depth of field for capturing thick objects
- Automatic table detection - For the first time ever, blind users can fully understand and read tables. Automatic heading detection combined with row and column notifications let users understand the information in a particular cell and know exactly where they are in the table